New Home Builds Auckland
Are you planning a new build project? Whether you are ready to get a quote from us, or you are in the design stages and need help from a professional new homes builder in Auckland, we can help.
We have the experience, commitment to quality, and skills you are looking for. Contact us today to find out more.
Experts in New Builds in Auckland
Building a new home is a significant moment in your life. We’ll be your partner every step of the way, building the home of your dreams.
At Everlong Construction, we take a series of steps to ensure your project runs smoothly, stays within budget, and finishes on time. We have a commitment to quality, to deliver a comprehensive range of building services, and to support you through every stage of the process during your new home build.
There are five key areas where we stand out from our competition. They include:
- Our approach to quoting for your new build project
- Our standard of workmanship on new builds in Auckland
- The quality assurance procedures we put in place
- Our comprehensive project programming
- The way we deal with health and safety
- They post-construction protections and support you get
To ensure your project runs as smoothly as possible, we’ll implement our tried and testing construction process. That process includes:
- Pre-construction – pre-construction involves an initial consultation and, where necessary, a feasibility study. We’ll also go through our budgeting process to ensure your project stays within budget, plus we’ll ensure contract documentation is in place for the sub-contractors that will work on your build. We can also help with finalising the designs of your project. Finally, we’ll programme out the construction to ensure it stays on schedule.
- Construction – we’ll make sure the building work is completed according to our programme. We’ll also implement our quality assurance processes, plus we’ll keep you informed using our client relationship management system.
- Post-construction – you’ll get a 10-Year Halo-Guarantee, a homeowner maintenance guide, and a guarantee against defects for the initial months after construction is complete.
Let’s look at each in more detail.
At Everlong Construction, we don’t like surprises and we know you don’t either, particularly in relation to the price you pay for building your new home. Your quote will be prepared by our quantity surveyor and team leader, and it will detail everything. This ensures you know everything you have to pay before the work on-site begins.
We Take Pride in Our Workmanship
Each member of our team is skilled and experienced, plus they are fully committed to providing the highest standards of service on every project we work on. We never cut corners, plus our building work meets and usually exceeds industry best-practice standards.
We ensure quality throughout each stage of the construction of your new home. We only use carefully selected tradespeople, plus we have a quality assurance procedure that involves auditing the building work we complete on a daily and weekly basis. This ensures issues are dealt with quickly and prevents compound problems from occurring.
We have powerful project planning software that we use to start your new build project right and ensure it stays on track. Key to the process is ensuring everyone, including subcontractors, knows what is expected of them in terms of the schedule. In fact, the schedule we create becomes a contractual obligation
Health & Safety
We run frequent training programmes for our team, plus we have a regularly updated health and safety policy. In addition, we continuously review health and safety on-site to ensure we constantly make improvements and updates.
We are fully insured, plus we offer a 10-year Halo guarantee on all new house building projects we work on. This guarantee is offered by the New Zealand Certified Building Association as we are certified builders.
Contact Us for More Information Today
Whether you have a query, need advice, or would like us to quote for your new build project, please contact us today. Call now on 027 285 6666.